The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) held a series of five public hearings in December 2016 and January 2017 to receive input on its Draft Revised Substitute Environmental Document (SED) for Phase 1 of its Bay-Delta Water Quality Control Plan. Videos of these day-long hearings appear below.
Because of the thousands who signed our e-petition, posted Worth Your Fight signs, attended or spoke at a public hearing, or wrote their local newspaper, together we have already earned a small victory for the region. The SWRCB extended its public comment period on its Bay-Delta Plan Phase 1 Substitute Environmental Document (SED) through noon on March 17, 2017, adding an additional two months for locals to file comments on the negative impacts of this unimpaired flow proposal.
- Visit our Multimedia page to view other related video and audio content.
- SWRCB Order of Proceedings (AGENDA) for its five public hearings
- Worth Your Fight’s Phase 1 SED Public Hearing comment guidelines
- Making Oral Comments to the SWRCB (from 2011 Citizen’s Guide to Working with the California Water Boards)
- SWRCB Fourth Revised Notice of Public Hearing issued 12/22/16